Saturday, April 4, 2009

She's being generous..=)

Owwhhh..this should be a historical day for my familyy..=pp
I actually am generous enough to treat my whole family members,i mean the WHOLE family member of the CHONG family..not just my family,but my uncles and aunties for a dinner today at a Japanese Restaurant! =DD

Am i GENEROUS or wad? =)) lolx.sowwie..bragging! haha.=p

Well,this dinner somehow,its to kinda celebrate my good SPM results..i kno, its weird that i ended up the one treating all of them..when it should really be the other way round..but,i think this is our family weird traditional way =ss..if i don't,i'll be condemned and known as the 'stingy lil gurl'..=xxbleukk.

So, i do..invite everyone for dinner.send sms-es to remind them about the dinner until i ter-send to a stranger=.=.call my lazy cousin to carry his butt all the way to restaurant.get ready my cash which i still couldn't spend it for myself.drag my siblings butt outa frm the computer chair and into the car's seat.and try to be on time. =)

Well,after my outing wif my AFS-es,went back home and ready to go for the dinner.
And as we head off to the Damansara,heavy rain started to pour..mom started to make silly comments out from it,saying i'm super stingy until i wish heavy rain to come pouring so we and the others couldn't reach to our destination...and so,dinner cancel =.="!! Well,i hafta say..ITS NOT TRUE! bleuk..i sincerely am going to treat all of you today! =)

When everyone have arrived, orders are quickly taken..and wow,they sure do know how to take advantage of it since its a one-in-the-life time opportunity for lily to treat them..they just take the chance to order everything in the menu!! x.x huhu..i'm so damn broke now~

Anyhow,i do enjoyed myself..had some family bonding with my uncles and aunties.and so do with my couzz..he said, he misses me when i was 'exported' to Italy=,=..thou the reason was he was bored that he couldn't find anyone to laugh at =x! But he said something which make me think it through..=/

After all the talks,and eating..its time to pay up the bill=ss...went to get the bill,i was so shocked! Damnn..its so expensive..but,well,thankgod that my mom knows the owner and she was kind enuff to give a discount. It goes well for my budget=) huhu.thankyou!! byebye RM300 =(( i'll miss you!

Well but i guess its worth it..the feeling of being appreciated and the 'thankyou' wishes you get from them worth more then the cash could pay=D....

Thanks for coming,neway!
I lurveee my family =)



I realise that i maybe smart with the books.
but i'm sure not smart in the streets.
And in the end,its myself to be blamed..
=s

No comments: