Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I fall, I skate, I fly =)

Icee-skatingg!!



Yeah..finally get to go again....the last time i went, was in Italy n i rmb havng some sarcastic comment bout me skating =.=
Lurvve ice-skating yet i couldnt skate =ss
Lolx.
And this time, I went with Hsu-Yi, Genevieve, Ming Hoe & Ken.=) and did i mention, we went in skating for fweeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~huhuhu.
I drove the gurls and Ken drove Ming Hoe to Pyramid. We find our parking and yeah, again..i'm having alil difficulities parking=x Thanks Genevieve, for guiding me.and so, all cars in Pyramid are safe frm any scratches that day! huhuhuhu...xD

Well, skating is fun! I could rmber how to skate alittle=) i may look unstable,waggy and look like about to fall..but i didnt fall at all! well...urm, not until Ken felt and pull me down along..and i hafta fall lyk a 180degree..=x so,both my front and back butt wett!

Gaggagaa..and b4 we left and the rink hafta be close for cleaning, i help 2siblings to get out frm the rink! =)) huhu..held their hands and led them outXD onebyone and with somehelp of coz..but still,feel so proud doing a good deeds!
SUNway PYRAMID

The gurlss






V see no evil, hear no evil, & say no evil!



awwwwww~~~


After skate =x

Leg cramp..lalalala

Me & PinkyBoi



The crowd..
Pro skatersssXD


The princess=)


Heart you guys..
Closses Ausmat GF xD



skatingggg is FUN!
2m is the last day
before the holidays start
xD

No comments: