Friday, April 17, 2009

Hooolalalaaaa...
Been a driver for the wholee day!~
and not even get paid=ss

All the way from Sunway,Subang to Bangsar to PJ and back to Bangsar then, to Sri Hatamas and finally back home,in OUG!! =)

Driving is urrm..fun if i know the directions well and without the all those hectic jams and the sunny hot weather!

After college,i be KelvinT, Sim, Navin, Zach & Weng Kit's driver for the day. All of them just got excited and wana sit on the front seat=ss, rushing and pushing each other just to get in my car=,=..that's y i call them monkey! Anyhow, Zach won his spot..he get to sit in front and the others hafta cramp at the bac seat!=)) Yeah, driving them along is so disturbing; i couldnt even concentrate in the road with KelvinT kicking and shouting bhind me! aarggghh~~

Well,finally i put both Kelvin & Sim down in Pyramid..wohh,peacefully quiet after that! Then, all the way i fly to Bangsar with the other three...thankgod,they showed me the way there..=) huhuhu. There in Bangsar, WengKit & Navin have their haircut in a super cool expensive saloon,talking bout rich kids! =s aikx.Navin have his JoBro haircut..! Preety cool on him=) Hope that haircut could last him until Monday..since he lazy to go style his hair =,= Don't go waste that RM50 JoBro haircut,dude!

While both dude are busy with their beauty, Zach & I were waiting for them in the waiting room. We were talking1st time to have a really long convo with himXD and i get to know he's a 'rojak',some mix chinese,indian,spanish and alil malay,i think! wowwwwww~~im goin gagagggaa over him now! hope he doesnt read this! o'l im doom in college!

After that, we went to an Indian Restaurant to have some drinks=) while waiting for Adam..i called him out since im in Bangsar area.and i needed him to be my GPS back home! huhuhuhu.thankx for coming!~

I send them all back to Zach's house then all the way in PJ..wohhh,his house is hugee!! he got a nice golden dog too=)) lolxx..went in for a while to have a sit and watch them play their ps3..
Then, me and ADam went off all the way back to Bangsar..hang out for awhile since i couldnt spend much time with him when im wif my fwens.

Not knowing my way back frm Bangsar, Adam being my GPS show me the way back home=) huhu,.and ended up..he gota take LRT back! awww.sowi for the truoble,i paid u back with my choco sundaeXD..my treat!
END..
back home
safe & sound!

No comments: