Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mamak-ing & Pool-ing =)


World is just so small..and everyone seems to be inter-connoceted to everyone.=x

So today, holiday for Austmat-ian..and so, i spend my afternoon with my long-lost fwens & a boi who connects us all..=)
When mamak-ing with Park Leng, Chee Huang, Kit Shaun & KK..all of them are ex-saujana-ians! aikxx.yeah,so they are all my bro's senior...and they are my ex-tuition mate while KK is my college mate now. See how it all get connected =x


Then, we went to play pool in a nearby my hse area,i doesnt even know dat place exist=,= and to say that i've been living there half of my life!!
Yeah.so pool was er..great! I could defeat PL in pool..out of mercy of course! but still, i'm proud to say i did win!! huhuuttt..xD..

Pools; balls n holes
everyone sems to be addicted to it!!

Chee Huang,the goodie boy hu don't smoke! =)

Park Leng,small boi~ im taller!

CH,PL & KK
superly concentrate on the balls..><


Mr.KK
i kno u only as just my college mate,
then turns out, u're my bro's senior,
saujana-ians and fwens of my er..fwens too! =x

Kit Shuan, he is a blurr-er kid than i am xD

sowi,for the half video..but this is how lily win her 1st victory in pool xD

the emo PL, after being lose to a noobie player=p


Fetching them backk.

It was great to finally meet all of u after a really long time! I had fun=)

pools & mamak
sweet old memory


No comments: