Friday, April 24, 2009

Day OUT!! =s

Its Friday=)
Last day of the college days..
Time for some relaxation timeeexD..

All was good.I planned what i wear. I decided to come early. I was feminine enough for the day. I was good.
But all hafta go wrong on that day! Wrong dressing on the wrong time and the wrong day!! Cissssssssss...makin me more not wanting to wear any skirt anymore =SS..

Okay..early morning, i came to college, all well..and hype. Meeting my fwens to go to Taylors to buy my books that i still havent get=s..showing off to my fwen, that i finally wore a skirt and heels...but ended up, all they said is "Errr..you know today you have ur chem lab assessment.u cant wear skirt and heels. Gota wear shoes and pants larh,dear"=.=!! I was stunted hearing that! Garrrhhh..=xx i was sooo dead that momment, quickly panicking calling my fwens to borrow their shoes for me.....huhuhu, thankgod,i got 1 gurl hu willingly to exchange my heels with her shoes for that 4hrs =DD phewww~~

That ended well...,got my labcoat, chem study guide and my shoes.all borrowwed frm her=)) wee~

Well, then around 4pm, i xchange back my shoes wif hers and i went to pyramid with my jan intake bunch of fwens. urm..i dont really know all of them, jst a few that call me along =xx lolx. somehow i felt, some1 is palau-ing me=sss..tell me! or m i jst sensitive! I drove there to Pyramid and we watched..Uninvited..arghh,thats like the firsth thriller movie i watched in cinema =x well, luckily, im not the noisiest in the cinema..thou was shouting along! ahaha. Neway, in before watching the movie, we went to A&W to get some foods. Arghh.and i can say i will never wana sit on their lil stool every again!!!! i sat on the lil stool and i tripped off...*ppooff* lily drop on the floor with her skirts floating...argghh.i was wearing skirt wei!!! stwwwwwwwpiidddddd.. its all KK fault=pp
Super embarrassment!!! Now i got blacklisted thereeeee.=xx

After movie, we went around lepaking while waiting for Liki to finish.Then, i fetch them and K.K backk..=) another ride home frm me..& my driving was good,i finally know that when KK sat on the driver seat. Huuuuu...i got heart attack frm his driving, illegal driver boi! and we got sounded frm the security guard for his..er ..'pro-ness'!! =sss

And THATss all...
another random day goes by~~


wee~~my 'girlfwen' xD

lolx..they are dating and we're lefted bhind =p

getting David's racquet fix..both lookin blur=xx
He and his way of carring his bag=s
His doggy tail =))

and yess..i'm stoning.=p sowwwii..lolx,aint camwhoring!

while he was busy checking out mp4, we do our thing=))
who has better lips?
some ppl just ignore signboard=.=
this world is justttt too small.
i just noticed.

buhuhu.
its just not the right day
FOR TODAY.

No comments: