Wednesday, April 15, 2009

On The Road..

GRrrrr....superly embaresss today~=x

I HATEEEEE TOUCH&GO TOLL BOOTH!!



Okayy..college day was normal,as usual being boy-ish and unfeminine, kena make fun as always, hangin out wif only the boyss, rarely have a gurlfwens bsides me, checking out hot chicks and being call a-soon-to-be lesbo...blueekk~=s


Well,im immune to that already anyway.so its no biggie..wtv=)

So, as usual..i wait for Liki b4 goin home.this time, i have extra passenger,K.K...so everything was fine on the road..doin my sharp turning, not able to stop for the bump, speeed alil..

UNTIL

.....i reachd the toll booth.=.=! ISsshh..i went to the Touch&Go lane..i drove close close to the booth already..but yet, i still unable to reach the machine thingy..arggh.tangan tak panjang.=xx So, not wana get dwn frm the car, i try to put my body tru the window n reach out..but still too far...so i hafta get down frm the car,open the door, release my seatbelt, get dwn n swap my card...sigh,AND i just hafta drop the card dwn=ss!!

Okayy...its not dat bad actually..the problem is, both my lil passenger were laffing and shouting at my action.=ss and AND the car bhind me saw the whole scene and was laffing alongg.the whole family saw it! What worse..when i was drivin slow, that car passed me and the lil kids was laffing and pointng finger at mee!!!! daarrrrggggg..

and thats EMBARESSINGG~~=((

stwpid toll faulttt.
lousy card
short hand
hate it~~

No comments: