Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Movie Date wif Dad=)

Yay!!! Movieesss wif Daddy=))
Bonding Day! gaga~
Lolx..i almost forgotten about it all..=ss was stil hanging around Liki's house after college when mum called to remind me about it! lolxx..i make it in time!

I drove my dad all the way to cineleisure to catch "Mall Cop". Its the premier nite..got free ticket to watch,so just go..anyway,could spend some time wif daddy here=))
But, err...bonding sesssion couldnt start when i'm driving.coz urrmm..i drove too fast and pass the pothole..so all i hear frm my dad, is plain old mumbling=ss..
We reached there early..speeding is funn=D! lolxx..since we'r early..we went to grab some mcD..i got my fillet-o-fish and we sneak it in the cinema~~~sshhh

the place where i officially parked my car=)



spotlite give free ticketts!



i wanted to watch this moviee~

Food that we sneaked it in=ss
Hide it in my baggg..huhu
and i did not get busted =)

camwhore in the toilet..big and all mineXD

after movie,gota pay ticke..long-Q


I drove back too..but, i miss my turn and hafta take a longer route,.aikxx=ss urrmm.get back home around 11pm.

Then, middle of the nite..i woke up and went vommitting=x aikxx.i had food poisoning..thanks to the fillet-o-fish=X....couldnt go to college the next day, n hafta drive myselft to see the doc! =((


nice movie
nice mcD
but ended up
vomiting the whole nite
x.x

No comments: