Saturday, March 14, 2009

sweet old P.D!

Saturday.

Day 1 : To Port Dickson =)


As always,the Chong's are always late..and if ever my family hafta go somewhere..we hafta make a BIG fuss about it..=ss


My dad was mumbling dat we're always late whereever we go..we're supposed to leave our house at 1pm after my bro finish his school..but we ended up leaving house at 3pm =xx
Excuses??


Mom: Go pack your stuff..we're late larh..always late..yada..yada..yada..


Lil.Sis : *yawn* i'm taking bath now..


Lil.Bro: Whatt..i just got back! I havent packk..=x


Me : I hafta find my MP3..i need it larhh..waitt!!


&


Dad : Bcoz of all of you, we are late..i'm just waiting for all of you..=.= dats not true!~


Well,after all the fuss,we took off..dad drive half way to Seremban and I get to drive the other half!!! huhuhuhu...XD..

I usually drive my manual car, but this time was my 1st auto car driving..lolx.i dunot know dat when u put it in D gear..the car will move automatically =,=..lolx,got freak out when the car just move!

Neway, I managed to drive all the way to the hotel safely..wif my mom mumbling at my left ear=x..hand all sweating=s



finished swimming..! camwhoring ~

the nite vieww..awwww..so peacefuLl=)
dinner time..everything here are so old
and different..even the food =x
dats wad my dad said..lolx

Then,we went to Billion,a supermarket dat we used to go....shop for groceries for the next day..



at first, i was wondering wad is my sis doing waiting along wif the other kids..then i know why..=.=

for her lil cups of fweee maggie me =X

After the shopping, my sis was mumbling that she is hungry again..wthh.we just eat! My dad then hafta buy supper..
So, we went to PizzaHut..and my sis went and bought 2large pizza for supper!!!






Sunday
Day 2 : Back Home..


Woke up early for breakfast, then went down to swim again! darn hawwtt wei..geez, got myself sunburn=x
Huhu..

the view of the hotel and the seaa..we stayed out far at the sea..huhu

mom came over and checked our room..=s

and yeah, messy lyk ever!!


huhuhu, and sadly,she got the blamed! =p



i am soooo dead if my sis found out dat i took her pic lyk dat ><..die die die
Neway, wad's life w/o being crazy for awhle..lolx..=p sowiii..


We checked out and now we heading to the beach..=DD the beach!! huhuhu..i miss it so much..
the sand, the breeze, the sea, the lil crabs and strafishes XD
In the car, mom gave us a blue cotton candy which she got fwee frm the hotell..lolx..BLUE COTTON CANDY!!


Dad started to mumble not to eat it..blah,blah blah..coz of chemical & colouring which could make your tougue go bluee too =xx
Well, we shuld haf listen to him...




We reached.Tanjung Tuan..XXD




Dad& Mom having their romantic walk =)
Trying to work on his masterpiece..lolx






finaaly..after the beach, we head back home!!
AND AND i get to drive all the way back homeeee....=)) lalalala..

The END

No comments: