Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lesbooo date=X

Huhuu..i went for a date wif my darling todayy..=)
she's the closest malay fwen i have..
she's always sitting near me every year in class..
beside,infront,bhind
she's my presentation partner everytime..
she's always had been my darling since we're both form1..

and i heart her lotssXD..
she is my darling! =D

and its jussst ONE day before the BIG 'DOOMS' dayy.....

Its been so long i havent seen her since urrm..our last day of school..i think=s, and lagi-lagi she is busy wif her lil bf until there is no time for me ;p! well, I MISS HER lotsss...

Date: 11th March 2009
Venue : Pavillion,KL.


After a long wait of appointment tru facebook, finally is my turn..dat i could able to hang out wif her XD! lolx.
Since wed she had no clases,we went out to pavillion to catch our moments together and to catch a movie..Its not really long outing for a long period of time not see-ing each other, but was really glad that she could spare her precious time for her lil old fwen;ME..=)

I was supposed to meet her up earlier,but ended up..i was late.as usual=X And wow, it is really a long time i haven't seen her, i was rushing to meet her in front of the cinema and i don't even notice dat she was just er....right bside me =s...lolx. Is either that she changed her look, or urrmm....... i AM just as blurr as before..=x
We went to catch the movie "Marley & Me"..awww,that movie wasss aawesome!! Lolx..its so touchinggg..=)) Everyone went out wif their eyes redd...haha.so do me=x
Then,we went to had our lunch together at Pizza Hut..pasta will never taste as nice as Italian's pastta =s..and our long3months M.I.A moments..
sweett old memoriess









my forever love~



i wish to celebrate your
b'day together but i jus
rmber i wunt be in KL
during your b'day!
sowiiiiiii~~~

No comments: