Thursday, March 12, 2009

the BIG day~~

I guess everyone knows what 12 March 2009 means to all the SPM graduates =xx
~~DoomsDay~~
well,at least dats wad i thought..=s

Okayy, agree to go to school to meet all of my fwens at 10am..BUTtt my mom hafta go to the bank dulu..and i haftaa tag along=ss..miserable waiting at the bank,sigh..she purposely did that,i think!!

Anyway..reached to school,and i saw like most of the jurniors at the hall..everyone was shouting
"KAK LILY, KAK LILY..here..here"..
wth,i knowww..geez.and i run away frm them,and accidently bump into Pn.Salina =x
She give me the 'sinis' look and smile to me,then said congratzz =S i duno even kno wad does dat supposed to meann....
Well, went into the hall and saw all my classmates..huhu,rindduuu them!!!! All of them are surrounding the results table..=xx..Just went in & still blurr..everyone forcing me to take my result dulu...dahlah takut,i cried b4 even taking my result...=( buhuhu.
When i got my resultt..i was kinda shockk...
I got 11A's...10A1 and 1A2
weeeee~~~~~~~
Pn.Salina was like, "adik, cepat ambil gambar..dia sedang menangis..pasti cantik dalam majalah sekolah"..=.= aikxx.i dun even know is dat a joke or wad...=x
Then,after all got their results, we went to ThankYOU all the teachers..
p/s: i'm sooo sowi and feeling bad for getting A2 for EST,Pn.Savithri =x

No comments: