Monday, February 7, 2011

Manchester for CNY. =)

Date: 3/2/2011

Finally exams are over, and chinese new year has began. x) I am going to Manchester to visit my cousin and his wife to celebrate chinese new year, well..at least to spend a little time together and have dinners. =)

I went there for 3days, since class haven't started yet. I went early to meet up with Leon first, then at night, after their work, they pick me up for dinner and back home. =)

Leon was late, he failed to be a gentleman. =/ He said he gonna be a gentleman and wait for me instead of me waiting for him. Lol. Anyhow, he brought me around seeing the city since the last time i went, i didn't get the chance to tour around. I should have alot of pictures taken, if only i remembered my camera's battery is dying! =.=. sigh, im always like that, having a camera without batteries. =s

He took me for lunch at a Thai restaurant. It is really a good restaurant,foods are good, atmosphere are good. I can rarely find a good restaurant here in Sheffield.=x Then after that, we met his friend, and we watch 'Tangled' together, in 3D! That sure cost a lot.
We went to Starbuck after we set his friend off, and we chat till my cousin come and pick me for dinner.

So,here is some of the pictures before it dies off.=x


The city center. It so much bigger than in Sheffield.

Triangle, the shopping mall. All branded shops inside! =O

Manchester Eye.

The Cathedral

Then the weekend, my cousin bought me to a temple and a Chinese shopping mall, I bought some groceries back so i would cook. My cousin was stare-ing at this roast duck for so long throughout the groceries shoping,so we ended up buying the roast duck for dinner. =)

I had an awesome time with them. =) Sweet chilling moment after exams.



No comments: