Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From Russia to England, and here we meet again.

Date: 31/1/2011

Liyu came to Sheffield to visit me while he is doing his Euro trip with his friends, so nice of him to drop by and visit me. Lol.I supposed to pick him up at the train station and was an hour late, he was worry that i might forgotten to pick him up, but actually i remembered the time wrongly. Haha. =x

So anyway, i brought him around the city. Sheffield is so small, i don't even know what to show him about..

The winter garden. A small little garden inside a building. =)

He is showing off his Nikon's DSLR, while i only have my semi-pro, G12.

The city hall and fountain. Just realize that there is actually a fountain there. Haha, while bringing to sightseeing, i get to see more of Sheffield too.

Just bring back memories when we were in Italy.

interior design of the city hall.

The cathedral. I always wanted to go in there and see. So now i have the chances. ;)
You can just tell that he is so excited about it! =p


beautiful paints and arts.

the city center.

that's it. This the citycentre. Small isn't it?

A bright sunny day. Awesome day to begin with.

Chapel Street.

The tram,supertram!

That's another church that is converted into a hostel and lecture hall. And guess what, the field is actually a cementary.=O But still, students sat there and eat their lunches.

The back is my Engineering building.

After that, stop for lunch.

Burgers!

After sightseeing, we went to buy some groceries, cos somebody gonna cook curry for dinner! x)
Thank you for the awesome dinner, and it also last me few more days till my exam over!

I'll see you soon.







No comments: