Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm 2milliondecades old.

I'm finally another year older. I think as years pass by, birthday wouldn't be as fun as it is before. No more planning big parties, or big surprises, no more getting overly excited for being another year OLDER!
I miss how i got so excited when its my birthday, staying up till 12am to see who will wish me, excited to go to class to see everyone wishing me. Hmmm..sweet times. =)

This year, i turned 200years old, i mean 20 years old and i'm celebrating it far away from home, family and friends. Lucky,i have few of them that i can still call friends here to celebrate with me. Thank you so much! *hearts*

It went like this; simple yet fun. We cooked together, have a birthday icecream and we laughed and played together. Simple. x)


Its my birthday,its my birthday!


My birthday cake! Haagan-Dazs! Thanks Chia for the ice cream!

my girlfriend! xoxo you much!

They are my friends here. Thank you so much!
=D




No comments: