Monday, October 18, 2010

A trip to Manchester.





Date: 25/10/2010-26/12/2010
Time: 3pm till the next day.


Not even one week here in Sheffield, and I able to travel to Manchester to visit my cousin. :)

First Day.

On the way to Manchester Piccadilly train station,


outside the window

the guest room where i sleep



Second Day.

My cousin, Dennis and I went around. He was so nice to spend time with me,bring me to places for side-seeing. :))
Today, we went to the Old Trafford. We went to this War Museum, and then to the Manchester United Stadium.



War Museum

Sailor raincoat
i look so huge!

View from the top


Manchester United Stadium



Trafford Center, hugest in Manchester

awesome design

Pizza Express, lunch before i head back.

We have Bakuteh for dinner for the first night and Indian cuisine before they sent me back , awesome! Then i played wii with my cousin the whole night till 1am before we slept off.

Thank you for taking me in. :)

No comments: