Thursday, October 21, 2010

My new room.

My new room. Its not really bad actually, i have an en-suite room, which means I have my own toilet. =)

the entrance.
there is the heater, where i heat up my clothes as well,:p
and the laundry bag.

overview of my room
quite small,but spacious.

My teddy and the small alarm clock
that my daddy gave; really irritating and noisy!

above my table, the racks. I put junk all up there.
look~ Polaroid pictures! Memories. x)

Facials and make-ups. Started using make-up sometimes. =D

books and fail. still empty.=/

Foods! Mostly can foods, maggies and breads;
that's what you gonna eat most of the time if you don't know how to cook. =(

my desk. really messy=x

bottles of water=O



toilet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hait... no matter how.. im still jealous of ur room... >.< so spacious compared to mine

luv leekheng