Tuesday, January 20, 2009

..thankx for the surprise,ppl!



Date : 19 Genaio 09
Class : 4D



I am so surprise that all of you know that it was my birthday today!
I thought you never notice..
I thought you never know..
Awww..
Couldnt say nething but
this lil three words
Ti voglio bene!...




Thanks class..
Although i may not be close to all of you..
'Cos of my bad Italian speaking..
And i know that you may not know me well..
But u make me feel special..
I was really shocked when i get into the class that very day..
Buan Compleanno,LILY!
was written on the black board..
Cakes and Drinks are prepared on the table..
You sang me Happy Birhtday songs
and in two different language..
You guys did all of this for me..
I couldnt say much..
But to thank you for the kindness..
That was really a surprise!


My 18 pieces of candles..

My closest fwens


You helped me alot! Graziee mile!



THANK YOU!

No comments: