Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'm 18 =)



Date : 19 Genaio 2009


Lily e 18 anni...
Lily e vacchia..
Lily celebrato compleanno di lei in Italia..




Buan Compleanno!!


This is how Lily celebrated her b'day here in Italy..
With her family and new fwens in Italy=)


Thanks so much for doing all this for me...
I'm really had no words to describe how i feel..
I'm just blessed and grateful for it..
I thought i may pass my 18years old alone..
With all my fwens and family in M'sia..
Not ever will i think that u may do so much..
But u make it a surprise for me..
I had the greatest bday ever!
Graziee milee!!
Tanto baci...
Ti voglio bene...=D



Theme : Masquerade Party
Venue : My house =) proud to call that
Purpose : To celebrate Lily's 18th birthday=))



all dress up for the party=)

the guests..thankx for comingg!!

Mamma Chicca, Me & Papa Fabio



Birthday gurl~

dopo cena..after dinner

Liam with the retarded look at the back..okay, so m i =X


Giulia e Me=)

Gengi e Lily!

heart u guys..

all of u really make my day!

i had fun dancing around with all of you...




And when i thought here i am in italy,
That my fwens in M'sia wunt bother to wish me..
Well, i was so damn wrong..
Thanks for the wishes,guyss...
I heart you till the MAX!!



p/s :sowi..i dint really take alot of picture..cos most of my time are given to them!

No comments: