Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i still remember=)




BUAN COMPLEANNO,kar yee!!



Happy 18th Birhtday

This is the 1st ever year that we cant celebrate our birthday together..is has been like a traditional that we celebrate it together wif our fwens..but i guess, is a part of life dat 1 day, v haf to go our own way..
and now we are in different part of the world..i'm half way across the globe,here in italy and u in msia..
but however, lily will never forget ur bday..
thou i may not wish u personally and give u a big b'day hugg..
i'll tell italy dat is ur bday today =))




So,today u're a lady..legally to be called adult!
make me proud and show me that u changed for the better..
that you had a great and wonderful life back in msia..
and when im back..dun forget to rmb me..
to tell me all the great stowies that i left out..
so once again, happy birthday,my ladyy =)


Be TRUE, Be REAL, Be YOU!!






heart you to the max, gul!

No comments: