Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sssshhhooooopppingggg.....

Yay,today i could actually finally shops!! Thanks to my aunt who treat me the whole day..=) awww..i heart her much!!

I tag Liki along the trip so she could pick out with me too and she wants to shop as well. We went to The Curve, is been centuriess i havent been there..

Before we could even start walking..my sis and Liki cried for foods.lolx. Okay,they didnt had their breakfast yet..So we head ourselves to The Apartment.We gota choose the Toilet session..i way like the toilet session in klcc!.

I got caught camwhoring in this picture by the waiter there.

=.=, malunyee

My aunt who treated us all! xoxo


Camwhore moment..and i think you know where; toilet!


me, her and she


And i think, both of us are actually do the shopping much, i mean urm..me..but both of us are the wan walking the whole places..lolx. My aunt and sis are sitting at the bench and wait for us jee..aikx.
shoping is fun,fun,fun!
testing out some jackets for italy trips
i look so serious..

i'm soweee..i may get too hyperly excited.

i dun mean to erm, strip in front of the camera=S

and while i'm trying out clothes, Liki just camwhore by herself!




But anyway, i got myself to buy few T's and some jumper and jackets frm Esprit.XD Haha.It is sooo expensive gila!! so i'm telling y'now..i'm totally broke!!

After some shopping, we erm..eat again! yeah, i'm gaining some weight now..just to thicken my adipose layer for the winter.lolx=p.Then, we went home around 5pm.
Liki hang out at my place for the pasar malam. We able to bought some things there.I get to buy a wedge.=) Yeahh, learning to walk on heels. ok..not really consider as heels la


...And thats was it. The wholee day went shopping! XD










..

No comments: