Monday, December 1, 2008

Out & Gone..

Yippeeeeeeeeee.......




Woooohhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....




This is so great!! I could smelll fressh air!!



SPM is OFFICIALLY fiinnally over...!!


Out & Gone foreverrr=))




Accounts is my last paper..my last n scariest paper ever!..and i am so proud that i could do it..at least to finish it=)) awww...out of 5questions that i must do in paper 2..i could oni do..er,2 goodly! haha....but paper1 is easier..thankgod!!


Now i shuld haf to wait for the results out..March, meantime..im so gona enjoy to the max this 2weeks with my fwens!!




I enjoy 'my-woohoo-spm-over-moment' with Sham, we were jumping fooly together..yeah, and with amanda n the 5Harapan guls. I'm gona miss them.
Well,then we head out to K4 to haf our lunch..i meet up with El and the others to meet sir. He is so so adorable with his head bald=p haha..
I and El went to TS to shop her stuff. We ended up walking frm TS-Sg.Wang-Lot10-and last stop to Pavillion. =) Nice way to er..excersice.




I just do enjoyed the moment~



sunflower..just brighten up my day~


















flying in 2weeks time..=)

No comments: