Thursday, December 4, 2008

Days after SPM..


Date: 3/12.08
Place : TimeSquare-Sg.Wang


Today,I went out wif Denise and PeiYi to TS. This supposed to inclued Chiew Wah along..BUT she FFK us. Sadly, dahla this is our kinda..last outing together. Sigh.
Anyway, i get loads of fun with them! XD

I did sumthing today that makes me er..kinda proud! =DD

I gota thanks Denise for this.She reminded what i wanted to do last year which i er..chicken out to do..=S. Haha.i got too overly excited and wanted to do it immediately on that day itself! Haha.Both of us share, and luckly she didnt back out pun..=) we got our ear pierce! haha..well, this is my 1st time..but i think Den is lyk the..3rh time? haha..anyway, is just make me feels lyk a big gurl!



XOXO you guys..XD


p/s: im gona miss you guys...and er, PeiYi..dun get so crazy over Edward Cullen,kay.

No comments: