Friday, November 13, 2009

Lucky Star

Today, again..shit happens to my car =(

This time, my engine totally die off. Not because of the petrol, but because of my car's battery weak.

Finished from college, heading back home..i noticed my car left one bar of petrol, so scared of the same incident happen again..i went to SHELL to pump my petrol. I got a help from the helper there to help me pump =).. So i thought everything was alright.since i got my car full of petrol already. But when i try to start my engine, i just cant start it. Yeah, try try try till my alarm just on. =x

Luckly, there is a good man who came for my rescue,he's a malay =), he tried to figure out the problem. Said my battery is too weak, i gotta jump start my car. Then, there is a young man who tried to help me, he looks so semangat running towards us asking what can he help.

He: Hey, apa yang aku boleh tolong?
Him: Ah,ada jumper tak? You chinese, kenalah tolong org sendiri. Takkan malay tolong chinese, mana mcm?
( he ran back to his car )
He: urmm, tadalah. =.=

Lolx, but it was nice of him to try helping me =)

Well, then another uncle came along and help me,this time he got the jumper thingy to start my car. He uses his jeep to jump start my car, and finally my car could start.XD

Pheww, it was almost late that time. I'm glad that i made the right stop that night,and that i can meet those few good person that helped me out! =D




aku sgt 'kam kek'

No comments: