Friday, May 1, 2009



Finally an afternoon with you guys! Its been quite a loooong time we havent been out together!



Well,Pevy & Denise came all the way to Sri Petaling Lrt station to meet me around 11pm, and i gladly be their drvier for the day. I drove them all the way to Pyramid. hope u did enjoy the ride=)
Went there, we picked our movie "COMING SOON"..yeah, i actually told my dad i dont wana see 'coming soon' yesteday during my bro's party and used tht excuse to get out frm the hse =.=! and today, i pulak went to watched it! and my dad found out bt it =s

So, while waiting for our movie, we went around window shopping=X..cnt afford to buy nething since im dead broke!! Soon, i got alittle dehydrated walking..i needs some drinks.we stop by at Berry Passion,1st time customer and we actually hang around there until our movie starts xD


stawberries all the way~~

it definately kills my thrist!

Me & Denise =)
we're frm the same CHONG family

busy puttin in their newly bought hp's strings

and then ignoring me, and went camwhore by themselves =ss

so i er..camwhore myself =D..



Me & Pevy...........................ihearthem......................Me & Denise

Denise Chong
My dearest friend
U're my laughing-go-lucky-selambaa-PA-partner =)
I heart u so muchh!
take care when u're there in Melaka!!
muakx =*

stay close, don't leave..


Then, we went to catch our movie,....i dont like watching horror movie with you guys!! argghh..ended up im the only one..er,'enjoying' the horror..lolx, not dat im scared o anything=x
but..but....
...at least give me larh to hug u guys, it would be more fun =))

and u say i'm like a 'roller coaster'....wads that supposed to mean=.=








After the movie, we head back to my house and my dad would fetched them back and me to Sat's house for her sister's wedding =))
While waiting for my dad to be ready, they went up to my room and er...ransack my place =p


xD
kiddoss

i'll definitely treasure u guyss =D








No comments: