Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dance! Dance! Dance!

The Promtay Dance Pratice




10am,we supposed to reach there to start our practise. But yet, we Malaysian always 'on time' for it. and so do I. Sorry,Zach for making u waiting.=x It aint my fault, the train was late..lolx. haha.and i did not owe u lunch! Neway, KZ, Zach and I went to Cahaya, using LRT. We wait halfway in the station,Masjid Jamek, and headed to Cahaya. darn u,Z! we shuld wait in ChanSowLin larh! =x

i'm sorry, if our dance bored u...
but u're the only guy there..
so, im sure u enjoy our gurls company,ryte? =)



BlurRishBoi
LanCi king! =xx

Lunch after dance practce
the Promtay Commiteee

Zach, u shuld thank me for bring u along!
promise to be kept,dear..xD

PohYee and Him
=))

them;
KZ,Satya, Cassie

Us:
Lily, Sarah, n er..Leona Lewis =p

2 comments:

SPD said...

bluekss..thats not LEONA LEWIS thats TAYLORS SWIFT la my dear!

Fatty said...

hahahaa..owwhh, swtt.shit...couldnt see frm far! =x my bad!