Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wee~~Italy here I comeXD



Yes!! huhuhu...i got my CONFIRMATION letter to ITALY! XDXD



I got my letter to Italy, and they confirm i'm goin to Italy this dec'08! This is so cool! =D Neway, i'm flying of on the 12th December 2008. That's on my 12/12 day..wat a coincidence and its so erm..rushing=s. I mean, i finish my SPM on the 1st December 2008. I will just have 12days to prepare myself.aikx.Bundles of form to fill up..visa to approve..winter clothes to buy..AND lotsa general knowledge about both country to learned=s This isn't just a trip where i could er..to get to know Italian boys or stuff=p..haha,but more of the educational trip. i'm gona be the young ambassador of Malaysia.=)) i'm nervous,yet excited!

Although i'm comfirm goin..i still not sure of my host family and where am i gona live at=s. I wish it will be at Rome or Venice=)



Map of Italy..





Fontana di Trevi ,Rome





Colosseum ,Rome



Cafe in Rome.




Sculpture of St. Mark with his Evangelist symbol Lion and the Angels as a part of interior decore of Baroque church in Rome.


San Clemente Church,Rome






Rome during Chiristmas=) Its so beautiful.i wonder i could celebrate White Chritsmas there?








Bridge of Sighs ,Venice




Gondola




Positano



Boccadasse,Genova


Florence
































Italy through my eyes..




No comments: