Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Outing wif an Old Fwen=)


YESss, its holiday..xD
I had a date wif my dear fwen, Liki..
its been..er..monthss i havent seen her...
since i got my P License, and i remembed promising her that i will er,drive to her hse and drive her around when i got my license..so lily here, keep her promiseXD!
wee~~


my carxD

my P license=D



I drive to her house...by myself! thank god. i do reach at her house in 1piecexD.sowi,i'm late..i er,lost track of time=p V then catch up the old times..ahh, i just miss her so much!..i gota updated myself about her. Well, then around 1pm, is lunch time..her mom couldnt get to buy us lunch..and so, v gota er..gota 'kautim' ourself.


So..so..so..I took her out for lunch.XD yessh, i drove and she's my 1st passenger! i know liki is so proud now..and i'm so glad u're safe=s..i so cnt replace a daugher for Mr.Chee.he's gona err.slaughter me=x.lolx We went to sri.petaling to sum-i-dun-even-know-where place dat liki pointed me to go..sigh..thanks liki for being my direction-nist!

p/s: what happen in the road, stays in the road..=s dun go tell the embaressing xperience u had while u r on the road wif me=x




Overall, it was fun driving a fwen alongXD..we shuld do that again next time, but dat time..i er, will drive more carefully,k!
After lunch, we head bak to liki's house.and we..i mean I messed up her closet again..dats lyk my everyday routine if i ever go to her hse=s..she's er, biasa wif that dy.






sweet in white


hawt in red=p

we're friends till the endxD




yes, and i heart u so much!



dat gona b my er..clubbing dress=x




some stwepit random pic=,=..

So after all, we wanted to hang out at MV, i er..cant trust my driving skill, and liki cant trust her life on me..so, we ended up getting a driver to MV, all thanks to Liki's bro.Thanks so much=) We got to MV, walk around and we hang around in The Gardens, which is refered by Liki as the Pavilion =,=..dun ask me, i dun get it too!


my driver=)




some performance during raya holidays..



dun ask..dun ask..=x


Then after dat, we head back to her hse again b4 goin bak to my house..i 'm bringin her for dinner with the Chong's family=).


nite driving is fun..no cars, no ppl honking!!, no jams...=)

my er..brother



And last but not least, the picture of the dayXD..
IT was a really great day..we really went out the whole day..frm 1 place to the other..driving is funfunfunXD! lolx..
I cant wait for this saturday=) rmb our lil date..

p/s: the talk was great..thanks for telling it out.dun go stress up bout dat,k. u'll definately get to solve it. u're strong gurlXD..

No comments: