Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year,everyone!

Everything seems to comes and goes.
Now that the new year has arrived, the old one should be left behind.

All those that i have learned the past years make me realize how far can i go and how much i grown up.
Last year, to be honest, wasn't a good year. It was bumpy and rocky, a phase of journey where i haven't experience before till then.
I might have not handle well the problems and obstacle that had given me, i might have make it worse than it have given me, i might even ended up causing damages i didn't wish i had done. I dropped and i failed. Its really hard for me to stand back up, and i need time to do so. But no matter how truly sorry and regretted i was, i have to face thats what i had causes, and i have to learn from it and move on.

This year, i have a good feeling things would be better, life would be better. I decide to leave those baggages that had pulled me down,and be a better person.

Friends will be friends
no matter where they are.

No comments: