Sunday, September 26, 2010

Here.

First day;

After 18hours of flight, 2 hours of transit, and 1 and 45 minutes of bus ride,
I'm finally here in Sheffield!

Weather here is Sheffield is quite chilling, and windy. Reminds me of the time when i was in Genting.

I checked in to my apartment. It was a new building and its still in a really good shape. Thankgod!
I have my own toilet, my own tables and my cupboards. My wall is painted red, and its all good. I like it. Somehow is really convenient on how they place their furniture.

After unpacking all my stuff, i realize i brought alot of junks that i won't be really using it here,lol, we went around touring Sheffield. We walked! It is soooo far away from my uni. I need at least 40 minutes to walk to my Uni.
Sigh. How am i going to do so every single day in the morning!. =x

No comments: