Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hearts Of Gold.

Well,every year, i would be doing charity for SSL.and this year,i will do the same..just that it gets alil better,that i could share it with my friends. I gota get volunteers to help out for it,and 5of my dear fwens could do so. xD


Date : 27th July 2009
Time: 9pm- the next day
Venue: My house

This is the first time that my friends are staying over at my house..all thanks to the charity that we are doing the next day. Since they all dont know how to get there and it starts since early in the morning, all of them had to stay over =)) nicee!

Boo, Khean, MeiYee, and Minghoe is the kind heart-ed 1 to volunteer for the charity! thanks guys!! heart u! Weeee!~

All of us,slept over at my bro's room since is super hugee rather than mine ..it can fit all of us.. the whole night, we were either playing UNO cards, or having our K.S.S sessions. lolx.


they messing the rooms.=x

MeiYee & Me


Date: 28th June 2009
Time: 6.30am - 2.30pm
Venue: Sau Seng Lam. SSL, Puchong.

GOshh..the next morning, around 5.30am..wake up call from my uncle! we gota get ourselves ready..and we didnt even sleep the whole night!
Get ourselves ready..brush up and dress up,we all head to the charity event. 4cars all together.



He & Her

Lily & Juliana Boo
=) pweety

getting the stall up & ready.

still in their dreamy world..
taking care of stalls.=x


Around 3pm.we're done and clean up for everything. we head home. =X FINALLLY!
When back to my house, all of us drop dead and felt asleep. lolx. then, at 5sumthing, they all went back home

Ahhh..its nice spending time with you guys,doing charity! xD again.thanks for helping out! i owe u gugys!

something from today.
a cactus.
stay strong,stay tough!

No comments: