Thursday, April 24, 2008

Realisation..

i need to....


"aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


artherk %$# @dhsadvhfassdaf bgaw2wr2&#&*$&@


aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."


heemmm..that's better~


Exams are just so near...and yet books are still so far away from me!! I just couldn't bring it close to me..it always run away from me, or maybe the other way round :P..

I really got to do something about it! spM is not another year..is THIS year!
Study..study..study..

Exams..exams..exams..

Stress..Stress..Stress..

Spm..Spm..Spm...



I realise that skul aren't helping anything on my study..

My math,

i just don't know just when that teacher had started and finished chap5 and6..all i could remember the last class was on chap 4!....i miss 2 chapter!!

My pysics,

teacher went to khusus..don't know when she's back..and even if she's back..it doesnt really bring much different....her teaching aren't getting into my thick skull!
My sejarah,

worst! From the beggining of the textbook until where teacher stop, erm..chapter 6/7 kot..yeah, i don't understand a single history in it!! Teacher are like a bullet train..1day per chapter. Come on larh, my brain are moving slow like a bull-cart, and the lessons goes like a jet plane!

and worse..
My accounts,

1st of all, accounts is an xtra sub i took for SPM, so aren't studying in skul..so mayb you will think i have tuisyen..but u're wrong! no tuisyen too! That's me to be blamed at..not taking the concern and initiatives to find..so yeah, it can be guess that my acc are totally sucky! :(



Oki, fine with the subject that i couldn't get my brain in it..and fine with the teacher for overly speading..but schools are still not helping..yes, they do give us exams and thus, making us study..but not at all teaching us!!


xoxo..i gota er..cooled myself now..tc..gudbye nite=x









No comments: